Recipes

Friday, September 11, 2020

Tim Gets His Revenge

So after buying a case of mouse traps (and a good thing too as the traps are sold out in Gore Bay!) it's Tim 30 mice 0. I have to have a short word with the foxes and the hawks and the owls (who! did you say?) They have not been keeping their end of the bargain up. Anecdotally Balderson  Old Cheddar seems to be the odds on favourite. It's pretty important to keep up with rodent control as one year the mice chewed through the wiring on the snowblower and this summer they managed somehow to build a nest in the engine bay of the VW.  

3 comments:

  1. You know what helps keep down mice? A cat or three. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried that, been there, done it...dumb cats. (Remember Lucan?)

      Delete
  2. Peanut butter is great bait as well. We've had more mice this year than ever. I coincidentally noticed fewer garters this summer too (which I didn't mind).

    ReplyDelete