Recipes

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Spring!


Stella's picture was taken on Friday, April 14th. She is enjoying the last of her snowy mountain. She really regrets that the snow is disappearing,  and can't believe how fast it goes. Unbeknownst to her, her evil owners are standing on the porch and wishing that white stuff to just vamoosh. Needless to say that the warm weather (20-24°C) and sun this week helped her owners, not her.

 Two weeks ago, on April 1st I was snowshoeing on top of 30-40 cm of snow, Tuesday the 11th I walked that same trail, and it was snowfree.

I spent the last two days cleaning out the gardens, and was glad to discover that the crocusses were doing what they're supposed to do in the spring, just before some late frost and snow will possibly end their blooming. But who knows, they may survive the coming 2 days and bloom some more. Sure hope so. 







No comments:

Post a Comment