Finally got to see some northern lights. No pictures since we don't have the camera gear to really capture it. We have seen the green glow in the past (even while still living in Lucan), but never saw the pulsing of the light in the sky, until last week. Strange sensation. At first I thought that I was fainting or something, followed right away by the thought "I'm going blind", but no, it's really a beautiful light show in shades of green.
We also have some amazing light shows in the morning when sun and clouds are competing against each other to give us our morning treat.
And you know it's really fall when farmers bring the cattle home. We witnessed our first cattle drive. The farmer and helpers are herding the cattle over the highway back to the pastures at the farm. In this case a 4 km walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment