Tim has been packing up a lot of all the stuff in the house in the past weeks. He thought of a really good way to pack wine glasses etc., just using socks. I just remember from the past wrapping paper around the stem and then filling the glass with paper and then wrapping it all up. So what does Tim do? he goes to the liquor store and gets boxes with those nice dividers. He then proceeds to get his socks and now mine, but leaving enough to get around for a week, and packs glasses the Tim way. Then in a box they go with some paper to prevent them from moving in their assigned slot. Smart. So, when you come to visit us on Manitoulin and we offer you a glass of wine, you can ask "Did you put a sock in it?"
And now the container has arrived
and Tim is loading that with some help from the neighbours for the heavy stuff.
Picture of our new house. All it needs is some paintings, big screen TV, a minibar and washroom.
All this while I'm at work. What do I do after work? Splitting stuff into: "this goes to the boat, thus in a bin in the trailer it goes, and this is for the house". I do pack some stuff in the evening, do groceries, cook, etc. Nicely divided tasks. I do think I have the better deal:)




No comments:
Post a Comment