He then measured the static resting voltage against the manufacturer's SOC chart. Everything tested out fine. So, you may wonder, does Bice actually know what she is writing about? Well, sort of, I know what a battery should be at, resting. Actually the first thing I check on the boat in the morning when nothing is running.
Monday, January 16, 2017
Presentation is everythimg
So, here we are on January 16 and most of the snow has melted and we will have above 0 temperatures for the coming 2 weeks. We do take the dog for walks on trails that are covered in ice and soon will turn to mud. We also seem to be pursuing some hobbies. Tim is always into electronics and ordered 4 new AGM batteries for the boat that he tested this weekend with his new clamp-on meter. He hooked one of the batteries up to the portable freezer-fridge and had it running to cool down to -18C with the lid open for 3 hours. The picture show how much the fridge-freezer unit draws.
He then measured the static resting voltage against the manufacturer's SOC chart. Everything tested out fine. So, you may wonder, does Bice actually know what she is writing about? Well, sort of, I know what a battery should be at, resting. Actually the first thing I check on the boat in the morning when nothing is running.
I on the other hand did something completely different this weekend. I started the process of curing salmon (aside from cooking up several storms, just because I can). It was finished today and tested by both of us. Grand success. Now, the presentation not so much. I sliced the filet in thin slices, and then left them in 2 heaps on the plate with the skin and took a picture. Doesn't look very good. So imagine this on a nice plate, with some capers, a slice of lemon, a bit of parsley and dill, and some kind of creme fraiche mix, toast, or toasted baguette. Maybe sometime this week. Still lots left.
He then measured the static resting voltage against the manufacturer's SOC chart. Everything tested out fine. So, you may wonder, does Bice actually know what she is writing about? Well, sort of, I know what a battery should be at, resting. Actually the first thing I check on the boat in the morning when nothing is running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment