A cold outing...minus 10/c .I was
learning to drive at the park. Next lesson will be basic boat
handling my master tells me.


I am soooo excited! But..today was just a little cold for me and my paws. You see snow builds up in my paws and turns to ice.I then have to sit down
every once and while to chew the ice off. I have not quite got all my fur on my tummy yet so it's freezing when i have to lay down on the snow!
My masters sometimes don't seem to understand why i have to stop and smell EVERYTHING. But if you had a nose that was 20,000 times more sensitive
than my masters..you would understand. Anyway...my masters are treating well i suppose. 3 feedings a day of this plain, brown stuff. Looks like little Rabbit droppings.
I suspect they have been holding out on me...you see my masters sneak what appears to be food to the table top but NEVER let me try a piece. I see them eating it and making these strange sounds of joy and wiping their lips. I just bet it tastes really, really good. And the smell...did I mention the smell? It smells soooo good! Well...gotta go now and sleep.




No comments:
Post a Comment