Tim is in London right now buying a new one. Apparently I will like it. This is sort of ominous, since that may mean that I will have to get out there in the cold and wind and clean the driveway????
Official now. 124 cm. of snow in 48 hours.on a happier note. This was just sent out by the college
With weather and road conditions worsening in London, and LTC bus service being cancelled from 3 pm Tuesday through all of Wednesday, December 8th, The University of Western Ontario and the affiliated university colleges (Brescia, Huron and King's) will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday, December 8th. All classes and exams are cancelled, and all faculty, staff and students are encouraged to stay home. For students in residence, the Huron Dining Hall will be open from 10am to 7pm on Wednesday.
That's 3 days in a row that the university is closed.Guess I will be doing some Christmas baking tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment